Little Sahara July 14th - 17th

It isn't too bad as long as you keep moving.

When you stop, you are gonna get cooked.

387122[/snapback]

yeah that 100 deg breeze with the sun just reflecting off the sand is really nice. :shootself:

We normally go every July, It's really not as bad as youd think it would be. Just get a camp site with a water thing to soak your head under when your sitting around and goto the pool in Waynoka and swim from about 1pm ta 3 or 4pm. I think it cost a dollar to get into the pool :P Ride early mornings and evenings and it makes for a nice trip the sand is normally smooth and dry from the heat makes for some good razor backs tho if the wind is blowin :ph34r:

oh ya the Dick boys and maybe me if I can get off work are going the weekend of the 8th-9th-10th and we will even be there on Monday the 11th :cheers:

Edited by 03LE

What a pussy!

388295[/snapback]

yep thats me, im what i eat but anyways. go out and sweat your ballz off. yeah its fun to ride but riding comfortably is way better. but thats me

plus your hardcore, so im a pussy i guess :yank:

Were heading down the morning of the 14th.  Anyone else going that weekend?

386890[/snapback]

Well, it looks like we'll be riding together again! I'm coming over the afternoon of the 14th with a couple of friends. No wives or kids this trip.

Where are you guys going to camp?

I'm getting sand fever.............

Where are you camping at Holeshot? Is Cowboy Camp open during the summer. Any place to park a 40' motorhome at the South camp w/electrical hookups?

389550[/snapback]

I dont know if my dad will be on here for a couple days so i might as well answer for you. We camp in the cowboy campground, its nice and usually fills up last. I'm sure you can get that 40' er in the spots with electrical hookups. Does this mean your gonna end up goin?? See the old raptor in action?

Ron, glad to hear you are coming down! Gotta be a few shee's in the group :cheers:

Edited by super88_banshee