Another Glamis trip

Bansh88

Well, that trip fuckin SUCKED! That's the hottest shit i've ever dealt with. AC my ass! Couldn't keep up with the melting walls. Got a couple rides in. Friday night, the wind picked up. I rolled down a fuck dune, bike started boggin out on the way back to camp, one light went out, finally got back to camp and the girls wanted to go home. Had to drive back in the middle of the night.

I had fresh ice, a ton of beer and food, butload of friends showed up and I couldn't even hang out. Barely got to try the new lights on the 70. Had to say hi and bye to Watkins. Had a headache the whole way home. Didn't get home till 430 am. Woke up with a hangover.

I'm takin 8 weeks off. That trip turned me off.

MAYBE next month, but just an overnight trip and no chicks.

My intelligent buddies had a great time. they went out just for the night or got lucky with slightly cooler weather on Saturday. I got the early weekend Kaibosh!

Wish i could make those night races. Never seen em before. I might not be back till September.