Canoe Ban Proposed

Excellent!  Very funny!  Definately has to be shared with the PWC discussion forums I frequent!

It is about time someone protects those American Bullfrogs!

Bill

2003 Honda Aquatrax F-12X

384389[/snapback]

If you got a ski besure and check Dale's out.. If you want it fast he can do it...

:headbang::headbang:

I haven't been PWCing much this year, but I'll check it out! Honda PWCs are hard to find stuff for because relatively speaking they are very new at it. It should be neat to see who acquires Polaris' market share now that they are going to stop making boats.

-Bill

back when we had our ski kawasaki was the shit for standups..

then yamaha came with a 800 I think.. never rode the yamaha myself but I have seen Dale's race boat and they went from 750 kawi to the yamaha a few years back.. If he switch I figure there a reason..

He's went out and bought the big kaw. sit down 4 stroke that just came out last yr just so he could tear it down to figure out how to make it fast and talking turbo's....

Gotta go in a few days for my cyclinder work so it be interesting what that boat transformed into...

:notworthy:

Yes, unlike on ATVs everyone has to race and compete. I learned my speed lesson two years ago when I broke my back in four places on the Banshee.

I have also observed people with Yamaha's like Yamaha's and think everyone should have one; people with Sea Doos like Sea Doos and think everyone should have one and so on. Nobody will admit they bought the wrong brand and everyone is always trying to show everyone else they did. Brand-loyalty seems to be stronger among PWC owners than with ATVs.

Yes, unlike on ATVs everyone has to race and compete.  I learned my speed lesson two years ago when I broke my back in four places on the Banshee.

I have also observed people with Yamaha's like Yamaha's and think everyone should have one; people with Sea Doos like Sea Doos and think everyone should have one and so on.  Nobody will admit they bought the wrong brand and everyone is always trying to show everyone else they did.  Brand-loyalty seems to be stronger among PWC owners than with ATVs.

385937[/snapback]

Dale just goes with what it takes for his guys to win.....