Any one hard about the raptor 700r (Fuel Injection

bluefrog

Yamaha made a 700 raptor in place of the 660. In drag race i don't fear the damn thing one bit . Can't wit to wup up on that ASS

check out at yamahamotor to see it it looks and have the same frame height and everything except the motor and fuel injection.

Was typing to fast

Edited by bluefrog

Why rip on another fine Yamaha product??  Im tickled pink that Yamaha is leading the indusrty in technology advance. Its forward progression and out of the box thinking like this that makes Yamaha so great! They have big balls!!

383174[/snapback]

glad to hear someone else feel this way.......I have personally seen the new raptor and I'm VERY excited to have them in the showroom and purchase one for myself......

To me,yamaha is setting the standard the other manufactures should follow.Instead of just selling the same old quads,they keep coming out with either new quads or improved models.Although the banshee is my favorite,the new 4-strokes are impressive.The YFZ is a great quad.I rode my friend's 450.You can lug that thing and just hit the throttle and away you go.Lots of torque.I liked it.Still prefer the banshee though.