Car Help

Something else you may want to consider is doing some stuff to the Camaro you have. RK Sport has a supercharger for the V6 Camaros that gives them just over 300hp if I remember right. RK's website seems to be down right now, but here is a place online you can look at the kit. RK Sport SC Kit

381592[/snapback]

That's what I would do....and then take the extra money and fix up the body. Another plus to doing this is the fact that you can keep the insurance for a V6 but have the engine be competitive. Would make for a nice sleeper too!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey foxbanshee,i just talked to a buddy of mine who can get a LT1 motor out of a 97 (i think) trans am for like 700 bucks.i might pick it up for mine but i dont know yet.if you want it can come up with the cash its yours.its efi but you can just change the intake and shit and itll work great.if you dont want that ive got a 305 that just needs a rebuild that ill sell ya cheap.let me know.

I would be very interested but I just dont think I would like having that kind of an engine with an auto. How many miles does it have?

381832[/snapback]

which engine are you asking about?not that it really matters because i dont know how many miles either have on them.but they both ran when removed

Well after consideration of all my options, I have decided to go with some type of true muscle car-late 80's is about the newest I'm looking at. I am also going to keep it with Chevy, since my grandfather has been a mechanic all his life, and works on nothing but GM cars. That way, if I have a problem with whatever I get, or decide to do anything to it, he will be able to help. So on a $7k budget, what kind of true american muscle should I be looking for?

Older than what your looking for, but '67-'69 Camero. :drool: ..........

I know, more money too.

382417[/snapback]

That's what I would look for, but would definitely cost more money...

IMHO the true muscle cars were made way before the 80's!!!

I've always liked the old school Chevelles :shrugani: