sputtering at 3/4 throttle

mud91

this is wha I had before the v-force 3, fmf fatty's with silencers,+4 timing--cool head--dual pods--boost bottle--stock reeds and cages--with spacers. running 310 mains. Now that I put the delta's its sputtering in 3/4 to full throttle. I put 320's, 330's, 340's are in it now still alittle sputter on top. going to put 350's in tommorrow. Does this sound normal. I did plug chops on each and gone from white to light tan.

Edited by mud91

:evil: ok this is what I did, before the v-force reeds I had 310's, but I didn't try it out I went ahead and put 320's and it sputted in high rpm's. I thought it was a lean sputter but I went from 320,330,340,350 and noticed the sputter was still there when I pinned the throttle in every gear. So tomorrow I will put the 310's back on and see was happens from there,also the needle is 4th position, thats 2nd from the top. :evil: . Edited by mud91

went back or original jetting, cutting out in high revs was still there. so I went pop open a cold one :cheers:went thru the electical and one of my plug boots is loose I can take it off the plug with no resistance. So the part store is 1 hr away so hopefullly this is it. :clap:

:clap: well put the ngk boot in and ran it, cutting out was still there, was running 310 to begin with went down to 300 and put the clip on 2nd from top. This thing screams now :cheers: Thanks for all the information.. I guess went I jetting it was about 80deg, when I got the v-force reeds and cages it was high 90's to 100's lately in south texas. I guess the heat was making it run rich. did a plug check and turned out good.