2001 Yamaha Banshee For Sale

I'm Currently unable to ride my 2001 Banshee So i'm trying to sell it .

It has +6 chrome swingarm the picture shows outerframe drag pipes but i have on it now Chrome CPI inframe Drag pipes, Chrome CPI heads, Chrome Left Side case, CPI insert on rightside case, Polished Pro Design intakes, Keihn PJ 34mm carbs, K&N Air Filters, Hinson Clutch Basket, Chrome Handle Bars, Polished Thumb Throttle, Blue handgrips, Port & Polish Cylinders and cases, bead blasted cylinders, weisco pistons,ASV Clutch Perch, and Chrome Grab Bar. I ran it on C-12 race fuel mixed with Klotz bean oil. Asking $3400 OBO. Need to Get Rid of Soon. Location is Louisiana.

Edited by Thomas6730

theres a thing called mapquest and it gives most peeps locations under their name on bhq, lesson learned , find where they at , type it in mapquest , and BOOM problem solved , no useless post! ;)

381544[/snapback]

Considering the quad is in Louisiana, and under is name it says Washington, that won't always work.

QUOTE(MudSlinger09 @ Jun 18 2005, 01:37 PM)

theres a thing called mapquest and it gives most peeps locations under their name on bhq, lesson learned , find where they at , type it in mapquest , and BOOM problem solved , no useless post!

Considering the quad is in Louisiana, and under is name it says Washington, that won't always work.

383529[/snapback]

Good point broke