no topic

Personal Message

Bio-Hazard shee hey, Apr 26 2005, 09:56 PM

Novice

Group: Members

Member No.: 15482

hey, if you can send me a good close up picture, i can tell you if that banshee you saw on ebay was yours, because i browse and search on ebay a lot and i saw some black banshees on there, and one like you described i saw one on there just like it, do you have a bigger picture of your banshee cause i think i might know who sold it and where it is?

--------------------

BIO-HAZARD BANSHEE RACING

[ Add to Buddies ]

Jump he sent this pm in april we just seen it recently , pm'd him back now he is not responding.

i have had a shee stolen before...  you should  check it out  its worth you finding your banshee...  mine was stolen in 98 but i still feel one day i might get it back..  although some of the guys here prolly own some of the parts to it...

377927[/snapback]

You're probably right about that. Since the only real VIN that these things have is on the frame, they are almost too easy to steal and part out. Every time I buy one to part out I wonder if it's stolen when they don't have a title.

Someday you may see it again, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

• 2 years later...

I am not 13 or 14 i just did not come on this site for a long time, then finally did we gave up on the banshee a long time ago it is long gone and i am not a he as well. yeah i know responding after a long time but i just happened to be looking for somthing and ran across your comments