New to Modding

Stevo84

The rear shock is pretty good on the banshee. Rockets I think are a more top end pipe. Try FMF Fattys they are a great all around pipe.

It all depends on how much you want to spend. I gave you the very basics to start MX racing. You can easily spend $10,000 if you want a Full blown MXer.

Oh yeah, forgot, get some nerf bars, they will save your ankles!!!

Edited by NYCBanshee7

Dont get the rockets for MX. As stated there more of a top end pipe. I had fattys before and they were a awsome all around pipe. I also know a lot of MX'rs like the Paul turner mids, and pro circuit's as well. Get a new frotn end on her, some nice shocks. At the least get works, if youve got the coin go for some Elka, or TCS, some +2 a-arms, and a -1, or -2 swingarm. With that the bike will feel like a enitrely new machine.

ok cool thanks for the response and stuff lol ill try and be able to afford all of this since im only 16 haha but im proly find some used a arms and stuff and maybe by the shocks new and pipes, but hopfully i can find a good paying job soon haha..

Stephen :cheers:

for some good low end pipes that are cheap, i would suggest dmc's. u can get some for 288 new, plated, pipes only. dont be fooled by the price, i hear they perform real well. their are also alot of used fattys on ebay, u can score some for real cheap. shit i know what it feels like to be broke, im trying to get a job this summer myself and save up some cash. i want to trade my quad for a shee, hope it works out.