What type of A-arms...

SouperSport

Just curious what type of a-arms would be best for heavy, aggressive trailing; moderate duning; and some minor MXing?

What applications are suited for Long Travel A-arms?

Why Gullwing style (or is that simply "cosmetic")?

2+1 vs. 3+1 or othe combos?!?

OPINIONS PLEASE!!

The reason I ask, Is I (and a friend) am considering building some just for the Heck of it (I'd rather fab it myself than pay someone for theirs, if I can do it cheaper! And it's more fun that way.) And If NOT, then I want to know what kind of A-arms I should buy!!

I figure the price would be just about the same for whichever style I design... I have all the equipment taken care of, and I will be making the fixures (jig) in the process, so once they are done I can make 2 or 3 extra in just a couple hours. I will however have to pay for my friends time in order for him to use all the equipment at his Fab shop. So the first set would be the most expensive, but if they turn out, I would probably make 2 or 3 extra sets and sell them to recoup' my costs (but still cheap for you).

What do you think?

(Feeler:)

All I need are the measurements! If I can get those, we can get it done in a few hours (and pretty cheap) and I'll duplicate a couple, for a few people that want them. I'll probably R&D something similar to Roll Design or Gibsons, but probably with ball joints instead of Heim joints (seems that's what most prefer).

I may highly discount a set for anybody that can help provide info on measurements, angles, lengths, and that kind of stuff (partial info does me no good..I can do that myself). Or anyone that has a "loaner" set I can copy..... :D

Let me know!