dont trust this kid

dont trust anyone around the corbin kentucky area when making deals. this guy ripped me off.here is his info

Justin Medlin

1769 Highway 2392 Apt. 5

Corbin Ky 40701

cell # 606-521-8200

to make a long story short check this

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=45168

just trying to help you fellow HQ members out so this dosnt happen again, THIS KID NEEDS TO BE BANNED!!!!

yeah no shit!! WE NEED TO START BANNING to thin out these dirtbags!!!!!! this used to be a nice friend based community now more and more people are getting ripped off. SOMTHING NEEDS TO BE DONE

that kid must be 13, looking at his PM's. Talking like that does nothing for the transaction, just pisses you off. Being busy should have nothing to do with a transaction, it is your responsability to carry it out and obviously the kid wasnt very responsable. I doubt the kid doesnt even know how to install a swingarm, i doubt its bent. get some pictures, thats the only way i will believe him. Good luck with this shit, another damn thing to worry about, like there isnt enough already.

By the way he types I would say he's young.I wish that people HAD TO post thier age in thier profile.That way you don't have to worry about dealing with a 14 yo and his parents.

369385[/snapback]

not all kids are that wayim 14 and i will never rip someone off i think that is bs

not all kids are that wayim 14 and i will never rip someone off i think that is bs

369429[/snapback]

I'm not saying all the HQ's younger members are like that.I'm just saying that if a deal seems shady,and you see the person is only 13 or 14,you could think twice about the deal,or ask to talk to thier parents.

Same fucker got me on a bumper about 8-10 months ago. I sent him a $60 money order.Never got it, i asked him about it, and he said that it shipped, but was returned to him, then after a few PM's i realised that i was out $60 and not getting a bumper...... 6 months after the original deal. He sends me a PM saying "hey i think you bought a bumper from me a long time ago give me your address and Ill ship it to you" By this time i had already got another so i told him to shove it up his ass, Karma will come his wasy soon enough

that kid must be 13, looking at his PM's. Talking like that does nothing for the transaction, just pisses you off. Being busy should have nothing to do with a transaction, it is your responsability to carry it out and obviously the kid wasnt very responsable. I doubt the kid doesnt even know how to install a swingarm, i doubt its bent. get some pictures, thats the only way i will believe him. Good luck with this shit, another damn thing to worry about, like there isnt enough already.

369380[/snapback]

Beat his ass!!!

369564[/snapback]

chris642, i totally agree with you on that, if your going to make deals you have to be responsible to carry them out. i got my stuff sandblasted and sent out to him ASAP and even went to have it shipped on my lunch break from work to make sure he gets it right away. but this kid will mess with the wrong person one day and he will have a rude awakining!!

stclark816, i gave that some thought because it only would be prolly a 5-6 hour drive for me but then if he is a kid which i think he is, im not gonna lower myself to kick a kids ass even though i want to!! dont worry hopefully Lee will do the right thing and ban him from the site so he cant get anyone elese. he will get his someday, and he will have to live looking over his shoulder all the time.