4mm stroker crank wiesco 4 banshee

for sale is a 4mm wiesco stroker crankshaft for banshee motors perfect shape only used 5-10 hours on wifes bike (no nos or alky) ready to drop in.asking price of 200.00 shipped reason so cheap is trying to finish my drag bike and so close now.if pics dont work let me know email address and i will email them to you thanks alot

for sale is a 4mm wiesco stroker crankshaft for banshee motors perfect shape only used 5-10 hours on wifes bike (no nos or alky) ready to drop in.asking price of 200.00 shipped reason so cheap is trying to finish my drag bike and so close now.if pics dont work let me know email address and i will email them to you thanks alot

367190[/snapback]

you have pm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He's from Vancouver, Wa

If this dude dont answer my emails or if a crank dont show up by friday things are going to get very ugly. Mail fraud will definitely be an issue, and If I have to I'll buy a plane ticket out there to see this out in person. I dont care if it was 50 bucks or 500.....dont fuck with my money

You have until the end of the weekend to contact me. I havent received the crank yet and you've disappeared. Hope your not stealing money from me....I work hard for my cash

Edited by .