Shee wont start

Well the shee set for about 2 weeks, went to start it today and it wont run, ive put new plugs in it, they look like they was dry as heck after a couple kicks, so i poured some fuel in the cylnders, still wouldnt hit, got the rubicon and shoved it for about a mile and it wont hit at all, any ideas???

Edited by 03bluebansh

I know you put new plugs in...but, did you check for spark?

I agree...might need a cleaning. Although...I can't see gas sitting in a carb for two weeks being a big deal, if it was fresh to begin with.

The plugs should be a bit wet...but, it should at least fire up with gas poured in the cylinders...

I'd check for spark first, fuel next.

OK i was lost with what u ment by gas settin in the carb but i get it now, i dont think it would be stail within 2 weeks. no i havent checked the spark yet, whats the easiest way to check it?? i figured it would run with gas in the cylnders too, or at least try to run, this thing aint got nothing it seems like.

Pull the plugs out, place the rubber cap on the end, ground out the spark plug strap (the arch looking thing) to the cylinder heads...

With the ignition turned on, kick it over once or twice. You should see a little blue spark jump...

Does it have the stock TORS on it still?

I'd ditch that...if it does. There are 5 things you need to unplug, plus install a idle kit...

However..start by checking the coil, etc.

I don't know if you can bench test 'em like automotive stuff...

Electronics is my weakest point...someone here wll most definately be able to help better...

i forgot to add that for the past week i have had the flywheel/stator cover off because i have baught a timing advance for it, but after tryin to get the flywheel off i noticed i need a puller so i ordered the puller and put the 4wheeler back together so that i could ride it. can u guys think of anything that i could have bumped or anything while i was in there?? and for the tors, there are some wires unplugged down around the carb, is that it or where is it located..............im completely new to a banshee so sry if i seem dumb to u fellows lol, ive rode honda 4strokes about all my life till now