suv suspension

i have a '93 full size blazer and i need to replace the rear leaf springs. dealer wants roughly $450 per side, and the only aftermarket stuff i can find is suspension lift kits, most of which don't include the complete leaf spring set, and they cost so damn much for ones that do. i'm just lookin to fix it, not turn it into an offroad monster. stock equivalent would be fine, but i cannot find that anywhere. anybody know of any sites to check out, besides 4wheelparts.com, jcwhitney, etc... i don't want to hit up the junk yards either. thanks.

deaver makes killer springs for about 5 hundo a set

National makes good springs as well

Alcan makes alot of Yota springs, but I'm sure they could make you a set for your rig.

any of these companies can make you stock ride height springs for about $4-500.00, and they can make em to your spec, soft for off road or stiff for towing and loads.

good luck!

i'm not really sure what caused it but each side is cracked around the eye, one side in the front, and the other side in the rear. i've towed my trailer with 3 quads on it before, but that's the worst load i've put on it. i was in a wreck towing the trailer last summer with 2 on, but i didn't think that would crack the spring eyes. :confused: it was only ft end damage that i knew of, and nothing major. i'll do some more searching here with your suggestions. thanks. :cheers:

i'm not really sure what caused it but each side is cracked around the eye, one side in the front, and the other side in the rear.  i've towed my trailer with 3 quads on it before, but that's the worst load i've put on it.  i was in a wreck towing the trailer last summer with 2 on, but i didn't think that would crack the spring eyes. :confused: it was only ft end damage that i knew of, and nothing major.  i'll do some more searching here with your suggestions.  thanks.  :cheers:

364872[/snapback]

Thats a blazer thing too, my 92 did the same thing, i just left it alone and put a 4 inch lift in