Quik Question!

because the question you asked has most likely been asked before try doing a search next time no one answers your question.oh and it might help to wait more then 10 mins for a reply and i dont think it helped that you called ever fag's but i could be wrong :shootself:

Patience is a virtue........... You started the thread at 09:50 and at 10:11 you expected 20 replies??? What are smoking? You wanna come in here and be a little prick you arent going to get any help :evil: Go to blutraxx biatch! :yank:

that is good oil to use, other good oils are also bel-ray and amsoil and mixing 32:1 is alright but you can still mix 40:1 and be safe, i have used bel-ray mixing 40:1 for almost a year now and it works awsome, no problems. I now have switched to amsoil and am still mix the same. Also, try not to get so pissed next time you dont get replies, this topic has been brought up many times already, always search for the thread you want before you go and make one, that is what makes people pissed and not reply, people making the same threads over and over.

Darren

Edited by 03bansheeLE