cdi box or ?

i have a new ricky stator every thing else seems ok i was wondering if any one has had problems with there cdi box working but cutting out hi in revs or just past half throttle back firing some i thought they worked or not just trying to figure out whats wrong may need new cdi box 87to 94 iguess thx for any help

i have a new  ricky stator every thing else seems ok i was wondering if any one has had problems with there cdi box working but cutting out hi in revs or just past half throttle back firing some i thought they worked or not just trying to figure out whats wrong may need new cdi box 87to 94 iguess thx for any help

362698[/snapback]

I'm having a similar problem, and I know the jettiing is good, Could you let me know if it turned out to be the CDI Unit? Thanks

i called ricky stator yesterday and told him of my probblem he told me to send the stator back i never thought it would be bad right off but i guess it happens i thought it was that but never tought it was bad cause it was brand new if you have a 200 w ricky stator give him a call he may be able too help you too next week when i get the new stator on i let you know if that solves the problem