Read this ..... This is out of control !

I personally think it's going to be a while before they just up and ban ATV riding...  If they do, theres gonna be more than a LOT of pissed off people to deal with.

360583[/snapback]

Yea, that is one thing for sure, if anyone from the senate of atv ban, tries to take my shee away from me, they will have a bullet through there head

Yea, that is one thing for sure, if anyone from the senate of atv ban, tries to take my shee away from me, they will have a bullet through there head

360615[/snapback]

I think I'd rather take my shee with me and move to Mexico. If all the people in the US that had atv's moved to Mexico we could easily become the next world superpower. Think about it how many guys are in the armed forces that ride quads and stuff along those lines? The lost revenue of our tax money (income, SS.....) and the thought that the only people left here would be treehugging faggots and peace lovers would pretty much doom the US.

it's like trying to ban handguns. it's not gonna happen without one hell of a fight, but it sounds like they are trying to pick one. the anti... people are gonna be surprised at the lengths people will go to prevent this from happening. i'd say the anti's had better run for the hills :bolt: they may well be being chased by an army of armed atv'ers :cheers:

A Bridgeport Rep. bitchin about ATVs is like trying to run a stocker on alky.Totally pointless.

The quickest route i find to Bridgeport is to dive into the white bowl in my bathroom and pull the handle.He should concentrate on other issue like restructuring and stabilizing the citys financial disposition or eliminate the insane amount of crack in that city.--one lump or two??? <_<

man i get so pissed everytime I hear about shit like this. these senators and congressmen have their heads so far up their asses its unreal. kids are being kidnapped and raped but "thers nothing we can do to prevent this " they always say i cant believe these bastards are discussing shit like this on our dime when we have sex offenders, drug-heads, and murderers walking around.

now look i got myself all pissed off

oh well maybe i will just load up my DANGEROUS ATV in the back of my GAS GUZZLING TRUCK WITH ILLEGAL EXHAUST and go riding

Capatalism won't let that happen. The motorcycle/ATV industy is huge. The ol'mighty dollars generated from the sale and licensing of ATVs makes it impossible to do away with. There will be change like the death of two strokes and three wheelers but they will always be there. One thing we all need to be careful of is how and where we ride. If you are damaging a farmers crop it is a nail in our coffin. My friend and I invited this other guy to ride with us. We were riding on the gravel roads quietening down the engines past houses so as to not spook the horses or disturb the occupants. This kid on every shift had to kick up roost. Every coner had to be slid around. I told him about it but he did it anyway. If you are that guy knock it off. You are the reason this stuff happens in the frst place. That and the gay tree huggers. lol