Stock headlights/ front bumper

hi guys,

i just got my banshee a couple weeks ago and damn does it go. :headbang: it was pretty modded when i got it which was nice. here is a list of mods: It is a Paul Turner Duncan stage 3 motor. It has DG nerf bars, Toomey T5 stinger pipes w/ silencers, Maxxis Razr rear tires, Drag ports, Toomey clutch, Pro Designs Cool Head, Pro Design domes 17, LRD tranny, boost bottle, Boysen power reeds, Boysen valves, Wiseco pistons, K&N pod filters, Maier full bore plastic, Tiny Tach rpm gauge, Motion Pro twist throttle, ITP rear rims, Smith grips, DG rear bumper. what i need i sa pair of stock headlights and a front bumper. if any of y :headbang: ou have any that you could part with for a couple bucks thatd be great. thanks guys

Justin

welcome to the hq! if you cant find some headlights on the hq you can always check on ebay, they've always got deals for somethin goin. as for the bumper, ditch the stock look and get a nice lookin aftermarket bumper. again, many deals on ebay for banshee bumpers.

Look at your local auto parts store for driving lights, too.

Much, much cheaper...and easier than looking at a little photo on ebay.

If you're really going to crank up the wattage, you're going to want to visit the likes of Ricky Stator...and get a stronger Stator to accomodate!