Trade (2) CR-250's for a Banshee or nice 250r

BansheeCJ3

I have a '98 and a '99 CR-250 that I might trade for an '01 or newer modded Banshee or fully modded 250r...

My '99 is race-ready and is awesome looking (Honda of Troy graphics, black Acerbis- rear fender, side pannels, front # plate, front fender, Pro Circuit pipe/silencer, Boyessen Rad-Valve, SDG black complete seat, Azonic bars, suspension re-valved by Pro-Action, renthal sprockets, getting new back tire this week, good front tire, very fast and very good-looking...

My '98 has an FMF Gnarly pipe with an SST silencer, milled head, Applied triple clamps with tapered bars, newer back and front tire, Honda of Troy seat cover, and is like a Caddillac. This '98 CR is so comfortable to just sit back and put through trails and your very comfortable over jumps and bumps...

I planned on selling my '98 and keeping my '99, but if a nice Banshee or 250r comes around, I will trade both of my bikes...both my bikes together are worth $4,200 or more, so I'd like to get a slightly newer Banshee. I will also consider trading just my '98 for a Quadracer, Quadzilla, 250r, and maybe a Tecate-4. I will not ship anything so deals must be in PA, NJ, and maybe NY area...(can be anywhere, but I can only drive up to 2 hours...unless you wanna drive here) I have pics too...you could even call my cell # 610-533-2278

Thanks

Its kinda funny seeing this because I want a bike agian bad and just recently put my quad up for sale to buy a cr250 and then I found this. My quad is a 87 250r with tons of mods. Here are the mods: lrd pipe and silencer,wiseco piston,hot rod crank,fmf torque reeds,reed block spacer,ported and polished,maxxis razrs front and rear tires,pro taper handlebars,gunnar kill switch,ac racing nerfs bar and grab bar,DG front bumper,Renthal sprockets and grips,Eg chain,Fullbore plastcs(dark purple and black,Verde powersports matching seat cover (flames),works front shocks,lonestar racing antifade lock nut,k&n air filter with Outerwears,shock covers,SRP clucth perch and lever,OMF air scoops,Motion Pro twist throttle. Extras are : studded rear turf tamers,stock thumb throttle,stock front race cut plastic,extra head,spark arrestor, and Brand new not open yet TDR reeds. Let me know if you are interested. :cheers:

I just realized you said you wont ship. Sorry about that.

-Thanks Dan

Edited by WALLACE84

i got a 96 banshee i would trade for both.if i dont get this crotch rocket for it.

its a 96 with a complete rz350 motor conversion.mild woods port work,chrome rocket pipes,+12 swingarm,34mm mikuni flatslide carbs with k&ns and outerwears,has nice plastic and graphics bike looks sweet.there is more to list just trying to see if you might be interested so far.

email me at jonmonkmulletlover@yahoo.com fror pics i got many

Im in NE PA got a 97, motor is brand new from the crank shaft to all new gears in the tranny, got pipes, v force reeds,cool head the works, can get pics if your interested, but its really nice quad just painted the frame, put a brand new twist throttle on it, it flies you really gotta hold on to this thing.

Edited by Bansheeman1121

so far I got an '02 lined up for me this Sunday...your quad sounds nice, but its a little older than I wanted and I'm not so sure I want a Banshee thats bored .80 over...but seeing pics can always change my mind!!!

I want to see pics of it

thanks

so far I got an '02 lined up for me this Sunday...your quad sounds nice, but its a little older than I wanted and I'm not so sure I want a Banshee thats bored .80 over...but seeing pics can always change my mind!!!

I want to see pics of it

thanks

358901[/snapback]

how is a 97 to old but you would take a 250r.i might be wrong but i cant remember the last time they made one of those

naaa...I dont think I could trade both my bikes for a 250r, unless it was a racing one...That guy never got back to me anyway...by the way I do want your Banshee, but I got to see what happens with this '02 tomorow...

That sounds alot better...now I have to wait till tuesday because some guy bidded on the banshee and will not return the emails to the guy that owns it...He said to me that if that guy dont get back to me by monday "Its Yours"... and he wants to include a tie rod end with it that will be here on monday or tuesday...so he's gonna get back to me on Tuesday...but Bansheeman, in the meantime, can you please send my pics of the quad??? I've been wanting to see it...

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...