Haulers and Dune trackers

347cid

i have some 8 paddle haulers and dune tracker fronts. i just wanted to know what everyone runs their tire pressure at.

goin down to pismo again next week :headbang:

thanks

rob

depending on sand conditions, i run 7-8 psi in my 22x11x10 8 paddle haulers when the sand is wet, or 3-5 psi when dry. I will run about the same as the rear with the front dune runners.

Also with the lower psi in the rear i have a problem with the tire turning on the rim. I am anal about my paddles lining up.

depending on sand conditions, i run 7-8 psi in my 22x11x10 8 paddle haulers when the sand is wet, or 3-5 psi when dry. I will run about the same as the rear with the front dune runners.

Also with the lower psi in the rear i have a problem with the tire turning on the rim. I am anal about my paddles lining up.

354531[/snapback]

I like my paddles aligned as well. I found that if I can't quite get them lined up that I can usually rotate the hub itself and get them nearly dead on. I wonder if there is any performance issues with un aligned paddles??? :shrugani:

I like my paddles aligned as well. I found that if I can't quite get them lined up that I can usually rotate the hub itself and get them nearly dead on. I wonder if there is any performance issues with un aligned paddles??? :shrugani:

354540[/snapback]

huh, ive never thought of that. my paddles arent aligned right now, i wonder if it does make a difference. :shrugani:

huh, ive never thought of that.  my paddles arent aligned right now, i wonder if it does make a difference.  :shrugani:

354566[/snapback]

I personally only think it would make a difference if the paddles are spread far apart but if there is alot there will be a couple in the sand on both paddles anyways, but ilike two have mine lined up too