Shearer Pipe hangers

I have the Shearers. The silencers should mount right up to the stock location using a couple of washers as spacers. As for expansion chambers I was able to use one of the stock mounts, the other was a little bit off and was never able to mount it right. However, given the fact that the pipe springs are most likley never able to come off, I'm not too worried about it.

hey guys. anybody that have shearer pipes can help me out here. i need to know what pipe hangers and silencer hangers i need to mount these things. who and/or where?

352606[/snapback]

I can't remember who it was that bought some of my hangers that had problems with them mounting to Shearers. I think he ended up using some washers or something to get it spaced correctly.

thanks guys, i'm gonna try callin that guy. i have one stock hanger i split and rigged up but i'm not happy with it. i don't want a little problem like loose hangers stoppin my ride. also i'm not happy with the chrome job at all. and i don't want to make them worse. nebody else know ne hangers that would work?

I didn't have any trouble except with the right side. I don't know if the mount on the pipe was placed incorrectly or what but it was off quite a bit. I just took a file and elongated the hole in the hanger. The head on the bolt covers the hole so no one even knows.

I can't remember who it was that bought some of my hangers that had problems with them mounting to Shearers. I think he ended up using some washers or something to get it spaced correctly.

352863[/snapback]

that was me. DDI hangers work really well you just have to leave everthing loose until everything is in place i still had to use washers for clearance issues with the head, the silencers bolt right to the frame no hanger needed.