radiator hoses

What hoses are you talking about?Are you talking about the smaller hoses?,If so they exit the frame by the top pipe hangers above the right side pipe.If this isn't what your talking about explain it better and I'll try to help you out.

What hoses are you talking about?Are you talking about the smaller hoses?,If so they exit the frame by the top pipe hangers above the right side pipe.If this isn't what your talking about explain it better and I'll try to help you out.

352198[/snapback]

yEs THose little pieces are what im refering to,i dont no where the hook up to the raditaor and coolent bottle, theres like 4 of those smaller black hoses

One hose goes from the top of the head to the top right side of the rad.One hose runs from the top left side of the rad to the overflow bottle.Then the other hose goes from the overflow bottle to exit the frame above the right pipe.The over flow hoses run along the right side of the air box with the wiring harness.

Edited by SICK BOY

one more question to add the small hose that has the "t" thing on it,right now i have it hooked the the bottom of the coolent resivor bottle, connecting to the bottom of the "t" in the line i have the small radiator hose which comes from the water pump hooked on and then i have no idea where to connect the other piece that goes tords the front of the bike, Im doing my best to explain this thanx for any input

one more question to add the small hose that has the "t" thing on it,right now i have it hooked the the bottom of the coolent resivor bottle

352599[/snapback]

if im right thats whyt your gettin water in your oil. that T fitting is a case vent that should vent to the atmosphere. un hook it from there most deffinately.