me and bro crashed

trail rider

hey ppls me and my bro was ridin our crf 150s and he was coming down a hill climb and i was flyin up it in 3rd gear and he was on the same side of me and i though he wasin going to go over so i went over to the left and he went too and bam :shootself: I didn't even have a helmet on but he did. It didnt' do anything to the bikes except twist the forks a little bit. I wasn't hurt just my leg jamed under the back sproket but it hurt his collar bone. lol don' know if its broke or not.just got back up and laughed about it. It was pretty serious cause i was going about 25- 30 mph. :shrugani:

ive only been riding my banshee for a month but ive been riding snowmobiles all my life and ive always thought that when im riding im pretty much volunteering myself as a crash-test dummy, I dont care how fuckin dumb people think i look, wearing my helmet just gives me so much more confidance knowing that even if i do wreck, i wont be the next terry schiavo

Edited by t_speaker31

• 3 weeks later...