Dont know what to say.

Ohh man. I can't say anything that hasn't been said already or anything that will just make it all better. But hold your head up. Very sorry to hear about your family's loss. Like many have said already... We've all got your back. I'll be praying for your family's strength.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:angry:  :cry: im sorry to here that man , stay strong............if i were you id beat the living shit out of those muther fuckers

350413[/snapback]

Well a fourth one turned himself in last night. So they got all of them and from the inside info we've been getting from knowing all the cops, the prosecutor is gonna push for the death penalty and doesn't see them having a problem doing it with it being in such cold blood.

Her friends mom didn't find out her daughter was killed till almost 10 hours after we found out, man hearing her call and talking to her because my mom couldn't take it, fuck that just made it worse.

As for beating the shit outta them, I fielded damn near a dozen calls asking if I was gonna need some help dumping some bodies, with half those wanting to know if the cops found them otherwise they were leaving that minute looking to take and eye for an eye. And the ones that called without a doubt would have done it. To be honest them guys will be safer in prison than on the streets because they'd be dead right now without a single doubt in my mind.

Man its one of those things where 5 minutes later and she probably wouldn't have been there.

The guys knew what they were doing, they had bulletproof vests and shit on, an assualt rifle and a couple handguns. Dont worry guys I"m not gonna become some anti-gun nut.

My head hurts real bad from last night, as will my ass from those hooters wings. One of those let get you away for the night and get your mind off that.

Man...don't know what to say either.  I know nothing can be said to make you feel better or make anything seem to make scense right now.  My thoughts & prayers are with you & you're family.  Definately saddened to hear about your loss.  Hang in there & remember that the HQ is always here for ya.

350168[/snapback]

I couldn't of said it any better myself. We're here for ya and we will keep you in our heart and prayers.