bubba win Dallas

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't give a shit if he's the same color as his motorcycle, I don't like him or RC. They ride way out of control and look like they're gonna self destruct at any point on the track. Reed rides smooth and  in control. Sorta reminds me of another rider who now holds the record for most supercross wins. MCGRATH! When its all said and done Reed will live out the rest of his days in luxury, just like McGrath, while Bubba will have spent all his money on bullshit. He already has twelve vehicles and enough bling to make a blind mans eyes hurt. Sound like any other black athletes ? I call a spade a spade cause I got the balls to do it, I don't have to hide in a closet and agree with  the rest of world. I raced motorcycles for twenty years and never received a damn dime, just a shop full of dust collectors. I ride for the love of the sport and accept victory or defeat in a gracious manner, Bubba doesn't. When he wins he does some bullshit breakdance in the middle of the track and when he loses he whines and won't even talk in post race ceremonies. Ive been on this site for 3 yrs and hardly ever post anything cause theres too many bitch whiners, who want to bash you for having an opinion! Theres my two fuckin cents, how do ya like me now!

350008[/snapback]

I dont think anyones bashing you for your opinions. You made a rude statement that got some people fired up. And what do you expect him to do? Hes like 20, hes still young, so of course hes going to spend it on bling and cars. Hes a star, and he still has a long career in front of him if all goes well. Just because you raced for 20 years and didnt make any money doesnt mean that he can't race for 3 and make millions. Hes a good racer and you cant deny that. And it looks like that out of control riding that RC and Bubba do gets them 1st place. And don't think that Bubba doesnt love motocross, obviously he likes doing it if hes been doing it since he was a little kid. He's just lucky that he makes a ton of money doing it.

oops...

didn't think this thread would turn into this...

I would say that I am to fond of any race other than mine.. :D I m married to half mex half indian and half white..( yeah I know it doesn't add up)

I can't stand non English speaking people in my work place. I feel it is unsafe..

I do give the other races a chance before I would bash them, Bubba in my book has gotten up off of his ass and made a damn good living, not hanging around drinking 40's all day complainin about whitey...

Black, white ,yellow whatever color you are we all have winners and losers in each race..

Every person in this world is prejudice to a degree.. :notworthy:

Every person in this world is prejudice to a degree.. :notworthy:

350285[/snapback]

Ya bastard redneck.

Just kiddin' boner.

I can't believe anybody can consider any one who can consistantly beat others at anything not skillful or good at what they are doing. If you can step up and beat him then you may trash him or breakdance in front of him or steal his watermelon or drink his 40 if you like.

Bubba's got more natural talent and speed than anyone I've seen in years...possibly since Jean Michele Bayle....

Outdoors maybe a different story....Bubba is riding the 250, last I heard. RC is going to ride the 450, since Tortelli is doing all the R&D work on it right now...a la...making sure it'll hold up.

They're coming to Pontiac this weekend...my area. Can't wait...

If you remember, RC's first 2 years on a 250 were rocky at best. Then...he came alive.

MC was the indoor master...but, no one can dispute RC is the outdoor king. I don't know if Bubba can even pull off a perfect season, let alone 2.

It's really too bad there haven't been too many good races in the past few years. Back since MC...it was pull the holeshot, and checkout. Boring to watch.

I still love the old Bradshaw/Stanton days. Banging bars, brake checking...and the whole lot. Those were good races.

I'd love to see a good slam 'em and hand it to em race with RC, Bubba, Reed and K-Dub.

I've been an RC fan since his first race, wearing #70 on the Kawi...

Can't stand Reed. He's just...bland. MC always had a cool attitude and knew what to say. RC is getting better at his speaking...

If Bubba stays healthy and keeps the rubber side down, he's going to break the indoor record. Gonna have to wait and see for outdoors...

Nothing against Bubba....but I hope RC turns it on and whips up on 'em in Pontiac this weekend...The flying red freckle needs a break.