nitrous

bogart

No offense, but if you don't have much money to spend, nitrous is not for you.  If you can't afford to blow a couple motors testing and tuning don't try nitrous.

348365[/snapback]

never said i didnt have money to spendi built my rz banshee in 2 weeks worth of work so money isnt the issue..i could buy any kit i want.im just looking to get a used one to save some money sence i just got a house by myself..there is one on here i already emailed him about.

and no offence eather you must not know what your doing if your blowing all these motors.and just because you think i shouldnt try nitous i will put a bigger shot on it for ya.

this isnt something that has to be pretty its gonna be used on my traiol riding bike with worked out rz motor.

never said i didnt have money to spendi built my rz banshee in 2 weeks worth of work so money isnt the issue.plus i have a few spart rz and banshee motors.i could buy any kit i want.im just looking to get a used one to save some money sence i just got a house by myself..there is one on here i already emailed him about.

348690[/snapback]

Whoppty mother fuckin do? I have my own house also? Do you want a fucking cookie?

You said you weren't looking to spend a lot. Who is? I am simply saying if you are too cheap to put out the cash for a good nitrous system, you will be bitching when it blows.