hard to start 2into1

bigtreads

OK so I figure I have my jetting basicly where I want it but my beef is : instead of the usual 1-2 kicks to start now it takes 8. It is acting like it's getting to much fuel on start yet idles nice. So is my pilot to big or perhaps I should drop the needle 1 notch ? It's a Kehine 35 airstryker I forget what jets in it cause I did it last year but I basicly took RedOre's sugestions and went with it.My compression on the gague was 165ish and I don't have porting with every other bolt on possible. Im to long winded :rolleyes: I just want this thing to start first or second kick like it always used to before the 2into1

Yes what First Banshee said :cheers: .When a bike is hard to start cold but starts fine after that the pilot jet is clogged or to small.What happens the fuel charge in the bottom end evaporates there for you don't have the fuel to start.Remember the motor runs on the pilot jet up to quarter throttle.