30mm PWK carb kit Like new

I have a set of 30mm PWK D-slide carbs I purchased in December they have about 20 minutes of ride time on them. These carbs made a noticable improvement in throttle response there was no more hesitation or flatspots in exceleration, I also gained more low end power even with my T5's. I paid around 290.00 after shipping I will let them go for 200.00 shipped and may consider trades they come with a new in the package Motion Pro cable and 3 extra sets of jets. The picture shown is the exact kit I purchased and the cable that is included.

I have no spare parts layin around to offer but i got all kind of parts bolted to me shee that i can trade

345490[/snapback]

ill trade u a set of Mikuni flat side 28mm for em!! wit a lil boot if neccessary, what kind of carbs are they again keihn? i havent ever saw any 30 keighns? will they fit stock boots?

ill trade u a set of Mikuni flat side 28mm for em!! wit a lil boot if neccessary, what kind of carbs are they again keihn? i havent ever saw any 30 keighns? will they fit stock boots?

345997[/snapback]

Not interested in the 28's looking for a 4.0 gallon tank or tires,rims ect. They will fit stock boots and come with new boots.