Hey guys i need some usefull info.

Thanx guyz im bak from workin and its almost time for riding this summer... I have Toomey T-5 pipes on my shee right now. I was thinkin of gettin some PTR Midrange Pipes & Fat Boy 2 STD Silencers from duncan racing.. Which do you think is best for perfomance... im rly shooting to make my bike all duncan racing but i was wandering which is better pipes thx alot if u can help! :D

Thanx guyz im bak from workin and its almost time for riding this summer... I have Toomey T-5 pipes on my shee right now. I was thinkin of gettin some PTR Midrange Pipes & Fat Boy 2 STD Silencers from duncan racing.. Which do you think is best for perfomance... im rly shooting to make my bike all duncan racing but i was wandering which is better pipes thx alot if u can help! :D

340804[/snapback]

If your wanting an all duncan bike then why are you asking :confused: ...the toomeys are for top end and the ptr mids are for mid range imagine that :blink: .

340804[/snapback]

Keep what you have,their better.