Bad HQ'r

banshee04le

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im done with this site.....

339763[/snapback]

I thought you said you were done with this site?????? Are you back???? Or did you ever leave??? Did you pay superdave??? Why did you tell Banshee04le to hold the axle for you if you were not going to buy it??? Why did you tell him you mailed a check to him??? Why didn't you contact him and tell him you didn't want the axle any more???? What if he would have already sent it to you like superdave did???? Would you have janked him like you did superdave???? Now that you are back, maybe you can explain......

I thought you said you were done with this site?????? Are you back???? Or did you ever leave??? Did you pay superdave??? Why did you tell Banshee04le to hold the axle for you if you were not going to buy it??? Why did you tell him you mailed a check to him??? Why didn't you contact him and tell him you didn't want the axle any more???? What if would have already sent it to you like superdave did???? Would you have janked him like you did superdave???? Now that you are back, maybe you can explain......

340284[/snapback]

Quadruple word!!!!! :angry:

Last time i checked i dont have to explain shit to anyone...its my business

WARNING: Do Not Buy From Or Sell To Limitied03

ouch that hurt

that add warning is so sweet and funny as well. dam i love the HQ.

Edited by redcell43

Last time i checked i dont have to explain shit to anyone...its my business

Come now, no need to be pompous and juvenile..... If you don't want to explain your self, then why are you here??? Last I heard you were throwing a hissy fit and you said you were done with this site.....

• 3 weeks later...

ok let me tell every one something do not trade or buy from demon340 i traded him some plus 2 a arms and a +4 axle for some stock a arms and a stock swing arm that where sand plasted and a chrom stock axle and a stering stem he paid shipping and i thought this was a good deal so i got all the stuff but the axle and put money in to the swing arm and a arms to get them painted and the swing arm was bent so now he thinks im going to send him the axle and the swing arm before he sends me a straight swing arm and im not going to do it and now hes trying to mess up my member ship on hq because of his screw up i had told him i didnt care one bit to send him the axle as soon as he made it right with me on the swing arm but he want so i guess i will just hold the axle untill he sends me a straight part.

what do you guys think i should do

Edited by bansheeracer14