Rear Shock Rebuild

Thanks  Dunedemon, just checked it out, I'm wanting to put a 200lb spring on it too does anyone know who can rebuild it and respring it for around $200, if not looks like I'll be doing it myself, thanks alot

337612[/snapback]

Call Todd at TCS.....

i think i might have to rebuild my front shocks becuase when i push down on the front bumper somtimes the shocks dont come back up and my front end stays down

337602[/snapback]

Banshee stock front shocks are non-rebuildable.If you need a set and don't have the cash for aftermarket ones post in the wanted forum.You can probley find a good used stock set for cheap.

if there like that then the shaft is bent. mine did that too and the shaft was way out of wack

337698[/snapback]

holy crap thats the first post I have ever seen where you said something of value. Theres hope for you yet :D Sorry, was so shocked that bansheefreestyler posted that, that I just had to chime in and congratulate him :bolt:

holy crap thats the first post I have ever seen where you said something of value. Theres hope for you yet :D  Sorry, was so shocked that bansheefreestyler posted that, that I just had to chime in and congratulate him  :bolt:

337718[/snapback]

Yes,young grasshopper is learning well.