Compression on stock Shee

Ok Guys Went Through All my Harness got it all working and running right. let it warm up, took it done came back checked my plugs one is nice and brown on the right side and the other is wet. When you start it the right side runs nice and he pipe gets hott but that a differnt story on the left it couldnt melt butter. I just came up from a new topend, new stator,new coil. This thing has lost me. So I have decided to do a compression check and have checked all over this place but cant find the nu,ber for a stock banshee, so could you guys tell me what the numbers should be on mine thanhs alot guys :shrugani:

something like this happend to my banshee last year, I couldn't figure it out for the life of me until I took off the airbox and was feeling the slide in the carbs and they were not sycronized. You can feel it with your fingers as you open the throttle if one carb opens first it runs shitty off idle.

check it out and does anyone else experice this? I think it may be in direct relation with the tors system but not sure.