Alba Action Sports?

mrandersontheone

helpful word of advice, ask this BEFORE you order lol

You probably paid too much, thats the only problem i have with them. THey have there times when shipping takes forever. I personally have never had that problem. I have made quite a few orders from them. If you look around a little more you can probably find a better deal. Somewhere like rocky mountain(very good company to deal with) there are a couple other places out there that are cheaper than alba

Haha.....yeah you're right about finding out before i order.  But i had been shopping around and it seemed to be a really good deal....tell me what you think?....here is the link address...http://alba.buyol.com/Item/banpk.htm

330414[/snapback]

thats pretty average. If you are talkin about the fatty's i've seen em in the 400 range. maybe less

Okay, so i got my fmp fatty pipe kit order today and guess what....there was shit missing from the order. No outerware, jet kit, or filter adaptor. This pisses me off. So i call them up and they say that they are really busy and asked me if they can take a message. I ask them if they will be able to contact me back today and they say they will try. By this point i am ... banghead . So i guess all i can do is wait. I usually don't have problems ordering stuff online...but this is gonna make me think twice about doing it again.

Okay, so i got my fmp fatty pipe kit order today and guess what....there was shit missing from the order.  No outerware, jet kit, or filter adaptor.  This pisses me off.  So i call them up and they say that they are really busy and asked me if they can take a message.  I ask them if they will be able to contact me back today and they say they will try.  By this point i am ... banghead .  So i guess all i can do is wait.  I usually don't have problems ordering stuff online...but this is gonna make me think twice about doing it again.

332633[/snapback]

Wow...i really feel like a dumbass. The parts in question were inside the k&n box. Sorry about that Alba...haha. Anyway i got everthing i ordered...so you can disregard my negativity towards Alba in my last reply.

:rotflmao:

Okay, so i got my fmp fatty pipe kit order today and guess what....there was shit missing from the order.  No outerware, jet kit, or filter adaptor.  This pisses me off.  So i call them up and they say that they are really busy and asked me if they can take a message.  I ask them if they will be able to contact me back today and they say they will try.  By this point i am ... banghead .  So i guess all i can do is wait.  I usually don't have problems ordering stuff online...but this is gonna make me think twice about doing it again.

332633[/snapback]

Wow...i really feel like a dumbass.  The parts in question were inside the k&n box.  Sorry about that Alba...haha.  Anyway i got everthing i ordered...so you can disregard my negativity towards Alba in my last reply.

332642[/snapback]

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

TRY THIS ON FOR SIZE.. I ORDERED SOME GRAPHICS FROM ALBA AND CALLED KNK WONDERING HOW MY ORDER WENT AND THEY DIDNT KNOW WTF I WAS TALKING ABOUT AND I STARTED TO GET HEATED TILL I SAID MAN I AM LOOKIN AT A CONFIRMED E MAIL THAT SAYS ALBA GRAPHICS THATS WHEN THE VOICE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PHONE SAID ... UH THIS IS KNK ATV... oooops hehe :shootself:

Wow...i really feel like a dumbass.  The parts in question were inside the k&n box.  Sorry about that Alba...haha.  Anyway i got everthing i ordered...so you can disregard my negativity towards Alba in my last reply.

332642[/snapback]

:lol: That's why I always open everything right away and check it out.