bars

kill switch

2 bumpers sunset n jaws

gary don skids

stock stem

stainless steel bolt kit

much more just donno wut there

Edited by NAXbansheeman11

U lieing sack of crap....u said u had it all sold for 800..for all this stuff he was gonna sell it all to me for 600 and i was about to send the money and next second he said he got offerd more than he said he would give it to me..he said it was sold to me....he lied and crap and left nasty messages on my phone....so dont deal with this guy...hes a lier and iv also herd that hes a theif!

327590[/snapback]

Actually it was sold but it was for 1000 that night guy gave me the money n was gonna pick it up next morning. e decided he didn't want it had to get something else so I gave him his money back. I have done lost of business buying n sell on this site so I really don't care wut u say. A deal aint a deal with out no money

sheerider4life you did exactly what you described to me with that 2:1 Carb awhile back. Once you told Mommy and Daddy that you only got $X and they kicked your ass, you refunded my money and said it had been "broken" in its removal. :angry: You're an ass and I will never conduct business with you in the future.

NAXbansheeman11, is an honest, stand up man. Stop crying or go elsewhere.