pro tapers

05Special

• 4 years later...

try our the Protaper Contour bars they are a little expensive but ive tried alot of bars and none of them compare to these, less arm pump, vibration, and apparently they are suposted to break before they will bend and i can vouch for that! My steering stem was fucked before my bars. try them they are worth every penny.

I just ordered the hi-bend pro taper 7/8's and the pro taper pillow block grips for 58 bucks shipped. I'll post what I think of them when I get em on in a few days. The right side of my Renthals broke about halfway up a hill climb. Thank god for that crossbar. Sure was an ass-puckering experience.

• 1 month later...

pro tapers are worth every peny.. ive been using them since 03.. hell my first set of taper's are still good and alive after... 2 banshee steering posts, 4 fire cat steering posts and 1 04 sno pro steering port,, those were the easton series more $$ befor easton pulled out of pro taper.. i have the newer pastrana fmx, they took some abuse and there still goin strong.. they have come down in price.. around 80 cnd bars and clamp kit is around 40-50 cnd... highly recommnded.. i did try the fasst flex bars and those are my next ticket