Works Shock REBUILD

cudaz101

OK....So I have been going to rebuild my front works shox...Anyways I contacted Oscar at WORKS and he faxed me some documentation for a rebuild that has a parts breakdown and such...

Well....After poking around I found this online on their website..So I thought I would share it because a Shock is a Shock...If they are leaking down then the seal needs replaced..Simple as that. So with some common sense you could use this for almost any application IMO...Looks pretty general.

WORKS shocks Rebuild Instructions

An FAQ on Upgraded Shox

I think this would possibly be a good link for FAQ???

Brad

Edited by cudaz101

I wouldn't use a generic guide for a complete rebuild. I would suggest becoming familiar with whatever shock your doing. An Axis rebuild is diffrent from a works.

327096[/snapback]

I agree...For a COMPLETE rebuild it would not be a good idea...Although you do get a general understanding of the internals of a shock...Or at least I did.

With some common sense you may or may not be able to find a commonality with the detailed schematic linked.

So maybe an FAQ on shox in general with regard to rebuilding/refreshing/re-sealing them???

Brad