Asphalt / Dirt drag Banshee for sale

:bolt:I'm selling my asphalt drag banshee. Got the bug to get a car to race now. It comes with asphalt set-up and dirt set-up. Runs 6.50's without a wheelie bar in the 1/8th, will go faster, haven't leaned it out yet. Should be good for a mid 6.40 pass with a good tune up. 3.4's on 200ft of dirt. Haven't raced it in the dirt since adding the Lectrons and CPI's . Motor is a 4mill stroker ported by Sanford Atv. All top notch stuff. Packard lectrons , CPI'S, new American Racers,Direct Drive, Marvin Shaws etc. Its on ebay right now. Can't build one this fast for the money.

Here's the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...5&category=6755

If you have any questions email me at marks400ex@aol.com

Comes with extras !!!!!!!!

Edited by 416

I think a lot of the fun about drag banshees is building them. Its not much fun to buy a bike that has all that work done to it. I like the whole process of taking a regular banshee and turning into a monster. Granted the procces is never finished and there is still prolly some things that you can do to that bike. But it looks pretty much modded out.

just my thoughts though

Edited by 1800bigk

• 4 weeks later...
I think a lot of the fun about drag banshees is building them.  Its not much fun to buy a bike that has all that work done to it.  I like the whole process of taking a regular banshee and turning into a monster.  Granted the procces is never finished and there is still prolly some things that you can do to that bike.  But it looks pretty much modded out. 

just my thoughts though

330516[/snapback]

What he said :notworthy:

• 3 weeks later...