CT trails

irishmik54

I live in Connecticut. We currently have no places to ride in our state. Connecticut is in violation of its own statutes by not providing trails for off road areas. Atvers in the state are trying to fight this by being active in the political process. We are obligated to register and pay sale tax and then pay property tax on top with no place to ride. Don

yea thats exactly why i won't register mine. How many times have u been out and been chased by DEP, told u were trespassing etc.... it a load of crap. theres this one place, a rock quarry in i think terryville no one cares about the ATVers but consequently theres so many people flying around u cant even have fun. Maybe if CT could turn out some honest politicans we would have a chance.

Think about it. It's a tiny, shitty little rich state that doesnt give a hoot in hell about ATV's.Except when it comes down to having their hand out for the sales tax then they love ya. It ought to really get em' going when I set up a 300+ foot hillclimb for NEHA to enjoy and race on.

There are very few places to safely ride in this state except for a few.When it comes down to riding spots no one wants to show you where he/she rides.Everyone clams up when you ask.

I've got my riding spots. ;)