TCS Shocks?

01bansheefox

• 4 weeks later...

Just like eveyone is saying...a superior product. I sent my rear shock to Todd at TCS for a rebuild. I received the shock back one week later after sending it...just as Todd said. I tried out the new shock this past weekend at the dunes, and noticed a huge difference. The price is right and the product is excellent

Just like eveyone is saying...a superior product. I sent my rear shock to Todd at TCS for a rebuild. I received the shock back one week later after sending it...just as Todd said. I tried out the new shock this past weekend at the dunes, and noticed a huge difference. The price is right and the product is excellent

338686[/snapback]

How much for a rear shock rebuild if you don't mind me asking?

I paid 345$...that included new seals, re-valving, and an eibach spring. The service was quick, he'll tell you a rough time frame on delivery. The new shock worked like a charm. :cheers: Check out the TCS website

340517[/snapback]

I just ordered Triple rate with Sag Control with Rezzies for my woods shee yesterday. I cant wait to try them out in the trails!!!

Im running dual rate Axis fronts on my TT shee and theyre pretty good too, but much more $$. Im running an Elka rear on that quad too.

Edited by chapmanmd