NFTRA

Proquad101

Hey Proquad,I ran one of their shows a couple of years ago(liberal Ks.3/8 mile)Not a lot of quads that year & I took second! It really got me hooked,but I got burnt out traveling to Amarillo Tx to do it.I have since ran on a 1/16 mile track & got spanked.

It is far and away the biggest rush I've ever had!But after seeing a coulpe of bad wrecked my nuts kinda shrunk up!

I do have a family to support & it could go from the most fun I've ever had to my families worst nightmare.

I will say that if they showed back up I'd probably pull the Hoosiers out again though :D

Edited by duner

If I go to the Witchita race I will bring some extra wheels and tires so you can race with us :headbang: . Can you lower your bike?

331167[/snapback]

hmmm :huh: May hit you up on that...I could maybe find some stuff to lower the bike, will have to do some digg'n around & see what I can come up with. :)

That'd be a blast, I went & watched you guys race your last race @ 81...looks like a blast, well...minus the dude who bit the barrell. :rolleyes: