ITP tires with tubes?

tacoking

Hey my frieind has a pair of brand new ITP XTC tires but who ever had before him broke the bead when trying to install them. He said I could have them but since the bead is broken it will no longer hold air and I will need to use a tube. My questions are since the bead is broken is the tire unsafe and also the only tube I hae found has a straight TR-6 valve, but the stock rear wheel has the vavle coming out at a angle and not straight out the center of the wheel. Will this tube work with the vavle angled or do I need a tube with angled valve?

as far as i know u got a useless set of tires. that bead keeps the rim from spinning inside the tire with friction, if it aint tight u will just smoke the rim inside the tire. i dont quite understand the valve question, but if ur really stuck on the tube i do have 1 laying around somewhere, i used to have a rim that wouldn't hold air, but now i got bead locks, (love em and they look HOT) what ever u do make sure its not gonna come undone @ like 60. that would hurt