wheelie bar or longer swingarm?

Fasttoy

Well guys i am going to hit the dragstrip this summer.I have ben dirt draging for 4 years now.Still want to drag in the 300ft dirt and do the 1/8 and or 1/4 mile.witch is best wheelie bar or longer swingarm.I am thinking a 4in longer swingarm and a wheelie bar that i can bolt on when i go to the pavement?????.my mods are .drag ported,4mil stroke 5mil long rod,cpi drag pipes,head shaved .025,timeing 4 deg advanced,pro design intake,34 mil carbs.clamp ons.16/40 sprockets,20in razors.Best time in dirt{not tuned real good}4.95 sec.What can i expect to get in the 1/8 and 1/4 mile???a 17/40 might be best???..any info thanks

First of all, I dont know what surface you are running on but I would get rid of the Razrs!!!

Anyway, i say stretch+wheelie bar. We run a gas 350, drag ported, 34mm lectrons, best time of a 4.42 in 300ft. We run a +4 swingarm, and metal tech 3 1/2 forard a-arms. No wheelie bar.

When I took it to the asphault with duros, I ran a 15/40, when I could make it hook( this was before a-arms and shaws), it wanted to come up. It ran 7.60s with this setup (but its got a lot more in it).

If you can get a +6 to hook on dirt, go with it and a wheelie bar, probaly a +8 if your running slicks.