who starts in 2nd

bansheefreestyler

The track that I ride at is so tight that 1st seams easier to take the corners actually 1 st for the whole track... i will get used to the Shee soon, only rode twice so far...if i go down a tooth in the front will it really help by pulling more on the lower end or will it just make me shift alot more and sooner?? I only ride MX tracks, but will try the trails soon...Track <---- where I go to ride... Plan to enter the next race there

• 4 weeks later...
The track that I ride at is so tight that 1st seams easier to take the corners actually 1 st for the whole track...  i will get used to the Shee soon, only rode twice so far...if i go down a tooth in the front will it really help by pulling more on the lower end or will it just make me shift alot more and sooner?? I only ride MX tracks, but will try the trails soon...Track <---- where I go to ride... Plan to enter the next race there

328208[/snapback]

1st around the whole track? Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I leave it in 5th the whole time

326263[/snapback]

Right on..same here..once I put the HiPer rims on mine it was so light all it wanted to do was spin..before I put them on itd start in 4th but transit between 5th and 4th around the whole track with stock rear sprocket and 15T renthal front. Once the HiPers were put on though it would never leave 5th on the MX track..and thats with a cement starting gate slab. Fuckin Banshee's, too much power..lol :evil: and yet some people say they gotta race R's and YFZ's to win? SHEESH!

i start in 2nd mostly with the banshee but once 3rd.

on the yfz450 i would start 2nd or 3rd, depending on what the track condition was. 2nd at 3/4 throttle is the best though! i always get a good start from that!