T-Boned by a polaris!

05Special

my buddy has a 2005 Polaris scrambler 500, i came out of the woods on a trail and he was barrellassing down the trail, i look to my side and see him coming doing like 35, i couldn't move! I had like a 10 foot lledge with rocks at the bottom in front of my so i wasn't going to go forward at all, I just hoped for the best, i ened up on his goddam gas tank then got thrown into the dirt, my plastics broke, peg bented up, front fender bracket broke, heel gaurd just exploded. The thing that pissed me off was my bike was brand new, about 2 days old and it wasn't even broken in yet, i ripped all of the shit off except the plastic and threw a set of nerf bars on, i managed to bend the peg back with a piece of 2" Steel pipe, A little drilling and ziptie stiching did the trick for the pastics, but let me be the first to tell you, a polaris is FUCK*N Heavy, probably pushed my bike like 15 feet when he hit me!!!

and i had two toes that dam near snapped in half, but hey what are yo gonna do, get back on and fucking eride hard.....

my buddy has a 2005 Polaris scrambler 500, i came out of the woods on a trail and he was barrellassing down the trail, i look to my side and see him coming doing like 35, i couldn't move! I had like a 10 foot lledge with rocks at the bottom in front of my so i wasn't going to go forward at all, I just hoped for the best, i ened up on his goddam gas tank then got thrown into the dirt, my plastics broke, peg bented up, front fender bracket broke, heel gaurd just exploded. The thing that pissed me off was my bike was brand new, about 2 days old and it wasn't even broken in yet, i ripped all of the shit off except the plastic and threw a set of nerf bars on, i managed to bend the peg back with a piece of 2" Steel pipe, A little drilling and ziptie stiching did the trick for the pastics, but let me be the first to tell you, a polaris is FUCK*N Heavy, probably pushed my bike like 15 feet when he hit me!!!

and i had two toes that dam near snapped in half, but hey what are yo gonna do, get back on and fucking eride hard.....

321379[/snapback]

that sucks atleast the only thing that got broke was the quad.

my buddie t boned me on my 97cr250.he had a new 2002 yz125,well basicly he hit me at about 10mph nothing happened to the bike but i broke my ankle.i would of much rather had my bike broke then my leg.it twisted 180deg around.when i was falling to the groundmy right foot caught the ground and from going forward it twisted my ankle all the way around backwards.then i got a cr250 a yz125 and a 150lb kid in my broken ankle that was under the bike sucked bad

• 2 weeks later...

haha, if this isnt a hick story i dont know what is....I live outta town, and we can ride right up my road to the hills...we were coming down off the mountain on day because of a broken chain on my junker...a 400 explorer...and was gettin pulled down by my older bro..who has a 600 sportsman...we make it most the way through a herd of range cows..when all of a sudden a old red cow just comes chuggin into the side of my brother...i hit the brakes, at the end of 40 ft of rope, and he starts tryin to save it...he stops sideways, and I come flying past with all four locked up, and damn near pull his four wheeler over when i get stopped..he gets thrown from me stoppin on the end of the rope between us...he has broken plastics and a sore neck, and I still need pulled home....only in wyoming would you get sideswiped by a damn cow.