CR 250 VS BANSHEE

williamjernigan

I had a 97 cr250, jetted and piped, and now have a 03 shee, piped, air filter,13t front and im here to telll ya kno F'in way your gonna get one on a shee. Thant thing was so fast it scared the hell outa me, Ive had a shatterd collarbone, 2 broken ribs, bruised lung and a moment of dirt nap to prove it. That was with a protector on!

there is no way any dirt bike will beat a drag banshee not just a 250 even a 500 would get beat. I know of several banshee's that have straight up given it to hayabusa's at the drag strip.

if your talkin a straight line drag, a decently modded ported she with stock bore and stroke can beat a cr250,i have beat them on pavement several differenty times. cr250s are quick but so are shes when you deckem out ,a piped only she is close speed wise to a 125 dirtbike and a high compression ported she is more a kin to 250 dirtbikes :) as afr as a stroked cr on booze ,it all depends on the banshees state of tune ,but belive me theyre are plenty out there that would make that cr look like a little girls bike ,im sure a ported 4mill long rod she would hand it to the cr you described :bolt:

Edited by rocketboy