Vito's 4mill stroker crank

bkabina

I was in the market for a 4mill crank and got a good deal on a vito's crank from work.It was just released so I had no Idea on how the quality was but I figured they are a good company so I bought it anyway.I done more research and heard from a few people that the vito's cranks don't hold together as well as other's.

Let me just say if you are in the market for a crank to be used in a high horse machine that is going to be run hard,you may want to spend the extra money for another brand if you can.I destroyed my Vito's crank.It seperated at the drags not even making it but maybe 1/4 of the season.It was welded too incase you are wondering.After it seperated it was just worn to badly to be used again.

This is just what I have encountered first hand and figured I would share it with others.Later

I pulled my hotrod 4mm out after about 10hrs of hard ridding, and discovered that the bearing stay pin on the waterpump side had came out. I don't know how, but it did. One of my O rings was torn also. Needless to say, I havent had the best of luck with mine. Hope everyone else's holds up better than mine. <_<

Word Vitos cranks suck. My stock stroke seperated 8 months later, An went to get it fixed an they said it was too soft to fix. Its a damn magnum crank, you cant tell the differance side by side. Even down to the ugly ass rods same numbers on them too. Damn keys didnt fit either. POS cost me $600 all was waisted, Domes, pistons, bore job, crank,gaskets seals an worst my $2.50 plug

Edited by FORMULASPEED