Anyone go on this website

Bio-Hazard shee

some of those site will send you a mesage saying someone is interested in you adn you pay and the person doesnt exsist. just want you to pay to see. does this person have a pic adn location.

those web dating sites really dont work cause the other people seem to me just like to see if they can get people interested in them.

ive had better luck goign out to meet chick in bars, and other events

SERIOUSLY bio hazard...your girl problems are really gettin to be annoying...seems that you drag shit out and make stuff up for attention... :cry: how old are you...and you havent figured out how to get a g/f yet..maybe you should take some advice from the 9 pages from the last thread you started banghead

*sigh* i hate to sound like a loser for usin these sites but try myspace.com you get "friends" and all on it, 90% of mine (all 20 of them) i knew in person before i added them on there, only a couple i met on there. but it sounds like it would be something u could use

Edited by PyRo_ZaCh

*sigh* i hate to sound like a loser for usin these sites but try myspace.com you get "friends" and all on it, 90% of mine (all 20 of them) i knew in person before i added them on there, only a couple i met on there. but it sounds like it would be something u could use

317994[/snapback]

He needs a lot more then just a website.

SERIOUSLY bio hazard...your girl problems are really gettin to be annoying...seems that you drag shit out and make stuff up for attention... :cry:  how old are you...and you havent figured out how to get a g/f yet..maybe you should take some advice from the 9 pages from the last thread you started  banghead

317984[/snapback]

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

That will boost his confidence. :P

Seriously, the women won't just come to you. You have to go where the babes are if thats what you are looking for. A Maclaren F1 isn't going to just park itself in your driveway one day is it??

Join a gym. At my gym on the Hip-Hop aerobics night, there is more ass there than I have ever seen. Some of them stick around to work out after words. Hell, I met my wife at a gym. I know of about 5 other couples that met at a gym. Of course there is also the potential to just meet people.

I didn't intend on meeting a keeper at the gym, and infact was dead set against it. It just happened to work out in my case. There are quite a few assholes at the gym as well, that just go there to meet women that have ruined the whole social aspect of meeting people. Women don't join a gym to meet guys. If you do go to a gym to meet someone, take your time. Nothing will get you shot down quicker than bothering some girl while she's trying to work out or sniffing the bench where she was just sitting. Just work out, have a good time and take a look around.

To be honest, the first week I was at the gym I'm at now, I got hit on about 4 times per week, and some of them even asked my wife if she was my wife, or just my girlfriend. :huh: lol.... and I'm not even that hot. LMFAO

If you really need a girl man follow these fool proof tips

1. scrounge up about 12 bucks

2. goto your nearest Wal*Mart

3. Ask an associate where the healthy and beauty stuff is

4. Find a case of AXE bodyspray

5. Purchase the case of AEX bodyspray (12/case)

6. Then ask the cashier where the bathroom is

7. Take the AXE with you to restroom

8. Cover yourself in AXE

9. Leave the bathroom and head to your car

10. You should immediatley notice results

By the time you pass up Electronics and Sporting Goods youll have more girls than you can shake a stick at.

SERIOUSLY bio hazard...your girl problems are really gettin to be annoying...seems that you drag shit out and make stuff up for attention... :cry:  how old are you...and you havent figured out how to get a g/f yet..maybe you should take some advice from the 9 pages from the last thread you started  banghead

317984[/snapback]

That last post is up to 10 pages,but who's counting.

:rotflmao:

That last post is up to 10 pages,but who's counting.

:rotflmao:

321212[/snapback]

yah with replies from him like "oh she looked at me today" "oh i handed her the ball" what a fucking dumbass....why would a girl want a guy with no self confidence :confused: i think i remember playing those games in 5th grade....he better figure something out quick...or he'll be doin this :yank: for the rest of his life :D