Should they have a team

Should bansheehq make a team  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shit man im not good like u r :notworthy: , ill be the first to admit that im not huckin no damn backflip and as far as postin pics i have nothing to prove i ride for me not u dumbass............ now if i had posted several times how i could do this and that. than i would feel like i did need to prove somtin , but being that i haven't .. i think ill just wait on urs. -_-

you guys need some patience. tell me this everyone that wants me to get piks. every time you go out riding do you alwayts have a camera with you. i ride by myself so i cant take piks because im RIDING not taking pictures of myself. so tahst why it takes so long for me to get piks. ill get piks tomororw or movies because me and my buddy will get some and if i dont have any piks tomrorow then im asking to get banned from this site if i dont have any piks. so no piks tomrorow i never come here again and piks you guys give me respect? does that sound like a good deal. call me an ass or trash talker all you want until tomrorow

Kid I'm not really sure why you stick around here. I have yet to read a post you made that came out any good for you at all. Do you like abuse or what. Fuck the banshee I want to see a pic of you. I want to see the loser that thinks that people who talk to him this way are his friends. DANG.

p.s. VOTE FOR PEDRO :headbang:

316966[/snapback]

I always have a camera with me when I go riding.

P.S. Girls only want guys who have great skills. I am pretty good with the bow staff.

:headbang:

i dont care if you guys are my friends or not. i dont care if you guys respect me or not. i dont care if you guys would shoot me if you ever saw me. i come here because i ride a banshee this is where i get information on how to fix my shee and shit. go ahead hate me all you want i dont give a shit and if you guys actually do think i give a shit then think again

i dont care if you guys are my friends or not. i dont care if you guys respect me or not. i dont care if you guys would shoot me if you ever saw me. i come here because i ride a banshee this is where i get information on how to fix my shee and shit. go ahead hate me all you want i dont give a shit and if you guys actually do think i give a shit then think again

317299[/snapback]

IF YOU DIDN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT WE ALL THINK OF YOU, YOU WOULD HAVE QUIT POSTING ALONG TIME AGO IF YOU REALLY DIDN'T "GIVE A SHIT"

sir i believe you've just been OWNED...fucking wanna be stunter........

Hay man. Keep it up. practice practice practice. Its better than me so who am i to critisize. And even if i was better than you I would never critisize you, cuz we ALL started from no were, and we got to were we are now from praticing and having fun with it. No body was born a pro so dont worry bout what anyone says. Keep it up man. Dont hurt yourself.