NitroTate

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
colorado here..

thornton area..

I spend any decent day (ok weather) at the track..erie and berthoud..where do u ride???

323030[/snapback]

I live is San Diego, but my family lives in Lafayette! What track do you ride at? Is it the one right next to I-25? I always see dirt bikes there! Are there any other other places to ride there? :cheers: What about sand dunes! Have they opened up the Alamosa Dunes for riding yet?

I live is San Diego, but my family lives in Lafayette! What track do you ride at? Is it the one right next to I-25? I always see dirt bikes there! Are there any other other places to ride there? :cheers: What about sand dunes! Have they opened up the Alamosa Dunes for riding yet?

324320[/snapback]

I don't think they've opened the great sand dunes, I kinda doubt they ever will. Not sure I believe this rumor or not but heard from someone that they may try to close down walden! If they do, there almost won't be a need to have a quad anymore besides trail riding, but I'm a dune rider DAMN IT!

I don't think they've opened the great sand dunes, I kinda doubt they ever will.  Not sure I believe this rumor or not but heard from someone that they may try to close down walden!  If they do, there almost won't be a need to have a quad anymore besides trail riding, but I'm a dune rider DAMN IT!

324414[/snapback]

Where's Walden? What kind of riding is it? Hey man, if you like dune riding, you need to move to So Cal! Ever been to Glamis??? You're missing out! That's the only thing keeping me from moving back to CO! :cheers:

Where's Walden? What kind of riding is it? Hey man, if you like dune riding, you need to move to So Cal! Ever been to Glamis??? You're missing out! That's the only thing keeping me from moving back to CO! :cheers:

324702[/snapback]

Click on this link--wyoduner :notworthy: --> http://www.dunereview.com/waldenmap.htm

I got some good friends(older) that live in Berthoud. We hope to be able to ride that track sometime when we're staying with them. We always drool as we drive by on the autobahn that runs right next to it. :D

Click on this link--wyoduner  :notworthy: --> http://www.dunereview.com/waldenmap.htm

I got some good friends(older) that live in Berthoud.  We hope to be able to ride that track sometime when we're staying with them.  We always drool as we drive by on the autobahn that runs right next to it. :D

324724[/snapback]

WOW! I AM GLAD I LIVE CLOSE TO GLAMIS!!! :jesterlaugh::yank:

god i miss glamis..the little patch o sand known as walden is cool but just doesnt hold a candle... :)

i ride berthoud (track by 1-25) and erie (IMI off of 1-25)..and trails during the summer..but god i miss sand..thats what i rode for the first two years or so..theres just nothing like it!

if anyone gets out to erie or berthoud..let me know..i think im going to stick to erie on saturday and berthoud on sunday. look for a lifted F150 (black with a big fox sticker on the back window) and a banshee (of course)..that will be me. im not a great rider or anything but id love to ride and learn :)

god i miss glamis..the little patch o sand known as walden is cool but just doesnt hold a candle... :)

i ride berthoud (track by 1-25) and erie (IMI off of 1-25)..and trails during the summer..but god i miss sand..thats what i rode for the first two years or so..theres just nothing like it!

if anyone gets out to erie or berthoud..let me know..i think im going to stick to erie on saturday and berthoud on sunday. look for a lifted F150 (black with a big fox sticker on the back window) and a banshee (of course)..that will be me. im not a great rider or anything but id love to ride and learn :)

327668[/snapback]

Which track is on the west side of I-25! That's the one I always would see people riding! That was long before I started riding! So how are those tracks? Are the jumps really big? Doubles and triples or just table tops??? Send me some pics! I am going back to Colorado in April after Easter. I might bring my Banshee and hit up those tracks!!! :cheers:

Which track is on the west side of I-25! That's the one I always would see people riding! That was long before I started riding! So how are those tracks? Are the jumps really big? Doubles and triples or just table tops??? Send me some pics! I am going back to Colorado in April after Easter. I might bring my Banshee and hit up those tracks!!! :cheers:

328399[/snapback]

Valley Dirt Riders at Berthoud, CO. 303.477.6979 Directions: Take I-25 to Exit 250 (Berthoud Exit). Go South on the service road (that

A couple freinds and I are planning to go to Moab this summer but yeah I've never been to glamis and want to BAD. If you are in CO and like trail riding I know some pretty good places. One is Daken Rd. down by Colo Sprngs and also St. Mary's Glacier is nice, you can ride over the top of the mountain and on the other side is Blackhawk.