drug test

svtkid78

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

piss testest are easy to pass just drink about a gallon of water starting 3 hours befor the test more the better then take 2 vitamin b complex pills (not time realese) you should be peeing constently at this point and the b pills make your pee yellow

most jobs dont use hair tests but the shampoo they sell at local head shops will work great

if you want more info on drug tests and such you should contact your local norml chapter

www.norml.org

Edited by MULLET~BOY

Pot does not hurt or cause any problems.....then why are five pages and still going strong because one kid can't quit smoking pot long enough to get a job? And quitting 4 days ago is not quitting.

I am not trying to be an ass and I know arguing that pot is bad and is dangerous and causes more problems than good is an absolute waste of time, but to say it is harmless is a poor statement.

Laws are put in place to protect people. Now I am not talking about the person who smokes a little weed in his basement and then goes to bed, wakes up goes to work and functions without hurting him/herself. That person does not need protection right?

What about the wife though that depends on her husbands paycheck. Does it hurt her if for some reason one day an employer implements drug testing and her husband looses his job?

What about the kid that is a little stoned and leaves a party late and goes head on with the mother of two? ( I know alcohol is the same).

What about the A student that drops her GPA because it is just easier to smoke a little weed?

What about the young man/young woman who has worked hard to avoid drugs, works hard, gets good training, perfects his/her skills applies for a job and gets runnerup to a person who cheated a test to hide their addiction? Is that fair?

My point, though not made very well, is there are far more reaching effects of drug ABUSE than just the immediate " I need to be clean to get a good paying job".

If you had not been smoking pot or never started you would probably apply for the job and if you were qualified get it and be moving on. But now just cause you smoked little weed, you may miss out on a great opportunity. People would do anything for a job that pays 19 bucks an hour.

Personally, not that you couldn't tell by this post, I feel Pot is dangerous. It is illegal and there are reasons for that. I don't agree with the medical argument, especially when I see a prescription for a guy who has asthma and is smoking marijuana to help his asthma. I must be missing something there.

Anyway to each there own, I am not passing judgement on anyone and not saying anyone is a bad person 'cause they smoke pot. Just accept the consequences when they come instead of trying to beat/cheat the system by using some potion.

RJV

Has anyone used any kind of shampoo or have any hints on passing a hair test for a job. Any help would be great, and don't say just quit cause I already did that. Thanks

315767[/snapback]

Not sure if you read this first post by me or not. If not read it now. I really didn't ask how people felt about smoking herb, I asked for some tips on passing a drug test, you kinda wasted alot of space for something that wasn't even asked about. Also I posted this on the 1st of the month and it is now the 7th, I said I quit a few days before I even posted so I am not sure where you get the 4 days ago thing. :whoa: Smoke another one buddy. Luke